Dedicated Colorado Attorneys Handle Prenuptial Agreements
Accomplished law firm draws up premarital contracts for Coloradans
Planning a wedding can be stressful, but planning a marriage should make you feel safe. When you and your partner are ready to start a new life together, the Colorado family law attorneys at Goldman Law, LLC can help you compose a premarital agreement that respects the interests of each partner and the relationship overall. With offices in Denver, Boulder and Colorado Springs, we assist couples all across the state with creating agreements that work for their current and future property, debt and personal goals. We have served Coloradans since 2009. Our lawyers are knowledgeable in a wide range of additional family law matters, including adoption and divorce, so you can rely on receiving comprehensive counsel that protects your interests.
Knowledgeable lawyers provide thoughtful and thorough legal support
The lawyers at Goldman Law, LLC strive to make your experience as stress-free as possible. When you hire us, we will:
- Listen to your concerns — There is no one-size-fits-all strategy for developing documents that affect peoples’ futures. We will take time to answer your questions and address your concerns before we decide on a course of action together.
- Explain your options — A marriage is made up of many elements, from both partners’ assets and debts to their family and career goals. Your lawyer will advise you on different legal arrangements that might help you get where you want to go and those that should be avoided.
- Charge a fair price — We offer fixed-fee arrangements so you don’t have to worry about being billed every time you talk to your lawyer.
Your attorney will approach your case with the attention that a life-changing event deserves.
Experienced lawyers represent clients in marriage and family matters
Before, during and after marriages, our family law attorneys look out for the personal and financial well-being of our clients. We cover the following areas:
- Premarital agreements — Premarital agreements, also known as prenuptial agreements, can clearly establish who is responsible for and entitled to property, retirement plans, student loan debt and other financial assets in the event of divorce. They can also be used to set terms for who receives alimony in case of a divorce. We guide engaged couples through the prenup process with care and attention to detail.
- Equitable distribution in divorce — We help with the equitable distribution of property during divorces so that each spouse is granted a fair share of the assets and debts they have accumulated during the marriage.
When you are preparing for the next chapter of your life, the lawyers at Goldman Law, LLC can provide reliable legal guidance.
Contact your nearest Colorado office for a free consultation on premarital agreements
With offices in Denver, Boulder and Colorado Springs, Goldman Law, LLC helps couples throughout Colorado make prenuptial arrangements that work for them. Call our office at 303-632-9968 or contact us online to make an appointment for your free initial consultation with a qualified attorney.